About Me

My photo
Vigan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
I can see in myself the best gift of God.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a PROMISE

Third grading period has to vanish now.  Time's really so fast, right?  I can't imagine it.  But I am about to leave high school.  I am getting excited and a little bit nervous.

Yes, third grading period has to go.  And I suppose I do not know what have I done.  Did I do my best?  I guess, I gave what was enough.  I did not give my best, because no one requires me to do that either.  And I do not want my parents to expect beyond my capabilities.

This grading period, I learned to be more sociable.  Honestly, I am not sociable and I hate talking much with people.  I just end up being speechless and being noticed by people being so silent.  I don't know if I don't want to talk to them or I just have nothing to say.  Maybe both?  Anyway, in our TLE Class, I knew the basics about the Microsoft Frontpage.  We made web designs even if what I did were just so simple.  I learned, and I guess I still need improvements.

However, I still encountered problems like attending activities outside the school.  I went at Pangasinan for the Regional Schools Press Conference and before we went there, we still had a Writeshop.  So I wasn't able to attend my classes for almost two weeks.  That was a big loss for me but I did my best to do better when classes resumed last January 3.

Moving on, I will do my best in reviewing for the upcoming examinations.  I have to be more industrious in reviewing to have higher scores, receive higher grades and attain higher rank of course.  These, I know, are the goals I will achieve.  I promise.

9 comments:

jessa mae raquepo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayson™ said...

you are really good in making essays..keep it up!!!

jessa mae raquepo said...

you've done a great job..
keep it up!!!

leilani said...

....nice post...

leilani said...

you are really great.

jerome said...

,,,nice one keep it up,,,,

:)......it
's nice...

gracie said...

you really did a great job! JUST GO ON!

gracie said...

..you really did a great job! just go on!

Alice Campo said...

I know you are, too. Thanks! :-)