About Me

My photo
Vigan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
I can see in myself the best gift of God.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Dream, My Future

I dream to become a Certified Public Accountant.  Wait...  I am setting a deadline for it.

Choosing a course is hard.  Much harder when you realize you don't like it, or you don't feel taking it up anymore.  Thankful I am to God, He had given me the right course for me to take up.  Pretty sure I won't be dismayed with my choice.

Being a Certified Public Accountant requires many works.  Paper works done with patience and analysis should be rendered.  I know I'll be experiencing exhausting days and sleepless nights in order to accomplish all works for that day.  So therefore, am I fitted?

Honestly, working is not my passion.  Rather, sleeping, eating and sitting pretty at the corner.  But it is also my dream to change, and I have set a deadline for it.  And it is when I enter College.  I'll be partially independent in order to change and to succeed.

As a pretty or better yet beautiful young lady, I dream of having a happy family.  I never dreamed of growing old alone.  I would love having a kind-hearted, supportive and lovable husband.  Much more if we will be blessed with cute, beautiful/handsome and lovely kids.  They'll be my inspiration in giving my best in my work.

Most of all, thank you God for giving me the chance of dreaming.  Because of this, I have something to achieve in the future.  I believe, these are worth the wait.  These dreams of today will be my future smiles.

No comments: